- Swing Trading Tips For BeginnersPosted 14 days ago
- MACD Indicator And Center Line CrossoversPosted 16 days ago
- Breakout Trading Strategies 101Posted 20 days ago
- Pattern Day Trading – Best Chart Patterns For Day TradersPosted 40 days ago
- Trading Technical Analysis StrategiesPosted 51 days ago
- Swing Trading Stocks StrategiesPosted 80 days ago
- Swing Trading The E-miniPosted 86 days ago
- Swing Trading GuruPosted 87 days ago
- Swing Trading Strategies That Work – Using Relative StrengthPosted 91 days ago
- Short Swing Trading – Selling Short Has AdvantagesPosted 94 days ago
- Swing Trading Stock Ideas – Screening StocksPosted 99 days ago
- Retracement Entry Methods Anyone Can LearnPosted 128 days ago
- Time frame adjustmentPosted 130 days ago
- Discretionary or MechanicalPosted 132 days ago
Market Geeks, LLC was founded in 2005 by a group of professional traders led by Roger Scott, a professional trader and a successful entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in the financial markets industry. It all started when a college friend introduced Roger to short term stock trading in the early 90’s. After a few weeks of following the stock market over his friends shoulder, Roger knew that he found his true passion in life.
Mr. Scott continued trading while attending college and later law school, earning his law degree in the process. Roger remembers the times he would excuse himself from class lectures and run downstairs to the payphone to call his stock broker for quotes.
Shortly after completing law school and spending many years simultaneously studying advanced technical analysis, risk control, money management and systematic trading, Mr. Scott became a successful futures broker and a hedge fund manager, with experience trading stocks, index futures, commodities, options and foreign currency markets.
In early 2005, Mr. Scott was approached by a group of professional traders who were interested in starting a trading education firm focusing on short term and day trading strategies. The traders were looking for someone who not only had extensive trading knowledge and experience but who could also take complex trading ideas and concepts and communicate them with simple explanations and relevant examples.
This is how it all began 7 years ago, and today Market Geeks, LLC is widely known for providing traders around the world with the very best in short term trading and day trading knowledge and education. We strive to become the finest trading education resource in the world, with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Our company’s mission is to be the leading source of innovative, quality trading education for beginners, intermediate and advanced traders around the world who are looking to improve their skill level and/or learn new trading strategies and concepts. Many of our students are traders just like you who are interested in developing their own style and trading methods, who need the guidance of a experienced trader to help them get on the right path of success.