I’m seeing two major issues today… and none of it looks good for the market.
The first has to do with the U.S./China trade war. Talks don’t seem to be going anywhere, and I expect that will start to seriously impact the economy and the market.
The other has to do with something Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell said… and how the market reacted. You’ll want to keep an eye on this asset for clues about where the market is headed.
Today I’m also looking at:
- Can the market keep going higher?
- Where are the small caps headed next?
- Should you go on the defense?
- Why I’m watching consumer staples and utilities.
- A clear picture of the bond market… and why they aren’t reacting anymore.
- Why the FED can’t save the market.
- What’s really concerning me.
Head Trader, Market Geeks
P.S. If you haven’t yet, it’s time to incorporate a system that doesn’t rely on stocks or the overall health of the market to generate gains.
That’s why I’ve been telling you about Jump Trades lately.
It deals with currencies and gold, which are a perfect hedge when stocks decline or go nowhere.