The saga of a tricky market continues as the Fed officially has no ammunition to fuel the economy.
With so little that they can do for us, the market is in a tough spot.
There’s also the U.S./China trade war… optimism that the trade war would be resolved soon, which has driven stocks higher, is starting to fizzle out.
This does not bode well for the S&P 500...
In today’s video I’m also covering:
- Where bond prices are likely headed.
- What the “smart money” is doing in this market.
- Is the S&P 500 in the danger zone?
- My favorite asset in this market.
- How to trade in a fragmented market.
Head Trader, Market Geeks
P.S. It’s critical to have different assets in your portfolio that aren’t correlated to stocks.
That's why I built a system that's designed to thrive no matter what the broader market does next.